Wednesday, July 2, 2008

May Be....


May Be…..
May be I can be your friend, may be I can trust you,
May be I can put your hand on yours
Can you show where this path lead to?

May be I am expecting too much of you,
As I have nothing to give you, nothing to gift.
I can only stay beside you and put my best
Give you a heaven feel.

If you let me turn down your sorrow,
I can smile, smile and only smile
Today and tomorrow..

May be my destiny is not to have you,
May be I ought to have you.
I may not be the one made for you
But I’m incomplete without you..

Today I keep thinking, what I have without you.
May be I could not know myself, if I had been with you.

Do you still remember me?
Our rainy adventures, class bunking
May be you’re in someone else’s arms
And you’re not mine..

I miss you too much and our days in the church
The morning prayers, the evening bells
And so on as my memory tells.

The church bells ring, the Christmas Carols call
Now you’re not mine but dominant in my memory wal.l
May be you miss me, may be not,
May be I love you still
Forget me not..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry dear
though am an ardent fan of yours, i've to admit this is not onw of your best ones. The lines seem to cliched and it feels that you have written in a hurry. I also, often write like this. What I suggest is don't delete this one. Keep it as a skeleton and improve on it. Maybe your true feelings will find the appropriate words to express themselves.