Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its just we and the rain!
















It was totally our day! Me, Punita, Achira, Shruti and Tanu. It was 3 o clock, when the rain started. Punita and all others made a plan to cover the rain drenched campus by our cycles. I'm always a step ahead in all these activities and no exception was there for today. We set out with our cycles outside our hostel campus and moved on towards the direction which we never planned. Starting from the hostel we moved on towards the north of campus. Among us, Achira didn't have a cycle. So we carried her on our cycles one after another. It was a beautiful experience when we took the road that leads towards Naveen hostel. The road is full of big trees on both the sides. If you take a walk with your special someone, it'll will make you say "A walk to remember". Anyway, we went ahead sometimes singing, sometimes giving stare at comments of boys at these totally drenched gang of girls. The best thing of BHU is that, it is full of natural beauty. We went farther where we found green pastures, beautiful rain washed meadows and the place was so quiet that chirping of birds could be felt from the bottom of the heart. It was raining cats and dogs in the meantime and each and every person on the roads gave us different types of looks. Boys commented, some elders felt concerned that we might fall ill, and some were making fun of our craziness. They were doubtful about our sanity. Jokes apart, it is such a day which I can never forget. Even before this, getting washed in rain have been my experience, but this was a thing which has no comparison with previous ones. There was no need to wipe my tears as the rain left everything drenched. No sorrows left, as the rain washed them. I've been gifted with another worth remembering day of my life. It reminded me of my days in JU, the wet BBC, the rain drenched football matches and of course my friends Arindam, Madhumanti, Jatobeda, Shreya, Sayani, Sromona, Mahua, Riju and Abhra. I miss you guys a lot. There's a thousands reason to live because you never know at what moment life has in store for you. Love you all my friends.. You are the best gifts of my life!

3 comments:

bhindeshi tara said...

surely it was our day...dis day will remain etched in our minds 4eva..thnx to all of ya 4 givin me dis beautiful memory dat will be cherished till my last breath..lov ya all..

MultiTalented said...

Dibyo Dibyo .............

dipthought said...

Once we were by this lake in Gainesville, and suddenly we could see the dark cloud and rain coming to us from the other side! We started running, but the rain caught up with us...